DEPARTMENTAL ACTIVITIES OF WOMEN, CHILDREN, DISABLED, SENIOR CITIZENS WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Objectives of ICDS Projects:
- To improve the nutritional health status for 0-6 years children.
- To develop physical, mental and social development.
- To reduce MMR, IMR and school dropouts.
- To coordinate various departments who are working for the development of women and children.
- To provide various pieces of training for the mothers in bringing up their children for the development of their children.